Monday, November 11, 2013

The Prayer in our Hearts



My amazing Uncle Craig shared with us this special poem he wrote. Tyler and I couldn't believe how beautifully he had put the prayer of our hearts to words.
Thank you SO much, Craig. We love you!

I can honestly testify that the only way to endure any trial- whether it be infertility, a miscarriage, loss of a loved one, depression, anxiety, anything- is by staying close to the Lord and our Savior. I have found so much comfort in knowing that Christ loves us and knows more than anyone what we feel. I am always reminding myself that I need not suffer, because Christ atoned for me so that I wouldn't have to suffer. I love this scripture so much, because it helps me keep that in mind.

John 16:33
“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have a peace. 
In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; 
I have overcome the world.”

Don't feel alone. Pray for peace. Pray for hope. Pray for love.
He will always be there to share it with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment